• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

When are you arriving?

I'm planning on leaving asap on Tuesday night, if I have to close up at work that'll put me there sometime around 3am, so hopefully I don't have to close and I can get there Tuesday around 9pm.

Sometime Tuesday evening (Fingers Crossed) Still looking for a camp site.

Sometime Tuesday evening (Fingers Crossed) Still looking for a camp site.

they have tent camping at Harlan County Campground in the field and up the mountain on two other fields.

Driving down Wednesday from central Indiana.

Going to get there Wednesday this year. Brining family so we will probably do canoeing thursday

My plans may change. I was suppose to leave out Tuesday but Glenn has summer school till Wednesday. He and Ben are however saying they don't want to go because they cannot drive their jeep up there. Glenn basically said he was bored last year and wants to drive. So IDK when I'm coming or if I will be alone or not. :( Damn kids.... Love them but some times want to smack them!

My plans may change. I was suppose to leave out Tuesday but Glenn has summer school till Wednesday. He and Ben are however saying they don't want to go because they cannot drive their jeep up there. Glenn basically said he was bored last year and wants to drive. So IDK when I'm coming or if I will be alone or not. :( Damn kids.... Love them but some times want to smack them!

Let them drive yours, not like they can f it up any worse than you can.

Let them drive yours, not like they can f it up any worse than you can.

Funny..... It's mainly Glenn. I told him that on trails like Rail Bed he we could go back around and then he could run it after me. He said: "No one is going to want to wait on him..." I told him that was not true. Personally I want the other jeep to come but there is no way to get both of them there this year. Hell I'm still trying to find a trailer with brakes. I'll come even if I don't get one but a trailer with brakes would be nice. :cool:

Funny..... It's mainly Glenn. I told him that on trails like Rail Bed he we could go back around and then he could run it after me. He said: "No one is going to want to wait on him..." I told him that was not true. Personally I want the other jeep to come but there is no way to get both of them there this year. Hell I'm still trying to find a trailer with brakes. I'll come even if I don't get one but a trailer with brakes would be nice. :cool:

Did mine spoil you last year?

Be there on the 3rd,in the afternoon......I hope...

Best way from 81s to harlan?

mac 'don't trust the GPS' gyvr

Trusted GPS

Bad idea

mac 'the devils gap of Harlan in an RV' gyvr

Back