• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

wheeling pics.

seth0941

NAXJA Forum User
some wheeling pics from this weekend.

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0599.jpg

IMG_0610.jpg

IMG_0611.jpg

IMG_0612.jpg

IMG_0619.jpg

IMG_0626.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

100_1606.jpg

100_1607.jpg

100_1610.jpg

well this that guy driving, he is good at tossing beads. as it was i had to winch hom out 3 times. where he is sitting in the first winch
What the hell are you saying? Dont you even proof read your messages before you post?

Seconded.

lol, i was in a hury when i did that. what i was trying to say is, the way he drives he needs 2. he is good ot blowing beads, i had to winch him out 3 times. that photo was of the 1st time.

Not trying to be the grammar police, but there is this thing called a "shift" key. It makes selected letters capitalized......its really quite handy. Not to be confused with the CAPS LOCK key, which is know to be "cruise control for cool".....I suggest you invest some time into this "shift" key if you ever want to be readable/employable above manual labor/not laughed at.

I may not be perfect, but dammit I make the effort.

Looks like yall had fun !! I like the guy on the 4wheeler in the back. lol Kinda looks like hes stalking you.

Oh and dont ever use the shift key so ya can piss the grammer police off:lecture:

You have been found guilty
1 count of DWT
(drinking while typing)

No one should really care how you type as long as you JEEP !!!

needajeep-2.jpg

Last edited:
Not trying to be the grammar police, but there is this thing called a "shift" key. It makes selected letters capitalized......its really quite handy. Not to be confused with the CAPS LOCK key, which is know to be "cruise control for cool".....I suggest you invest some time into this "shift" key if you ever want to be readable/employable above manual labor/not laughed at.

I may not be perfect, but dammit I make the effort.

OK, i thinkx yoiu was just goofin on me. But to be honest, I just don't care! I am well past the age of wondering what it is i am going to do with my life. As of now, I own my own business and work fill time as a service tech. But thank you for your concern.

OK, i thinkx yoiu was just goofin on me. But to be honest, I just don't care! I am well past the age of wondering what it is i am going to do with my life. As of now, I own my own business and work fill time as a service tech. But thank you for your concern.

you can't start scentences with "but"

:roll:

At what point did He realize that dropping your Jeep in 3 feet of water IS F***ING STUPID? :D

Back