• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'Wheeling in South Dakota

its funny how i was nervous welding nitrogen charged shocks I was, but it was no big deal to re-adjust that rear link, and have the shock blow up in your faces!

sean, is mom gonna send me the cleaning bill?

I remember her saying that the oil worked like a salon-quality hair conditioner.....

South Dakota!

Now yer talkin'!

Trip to Utah has been getting a bit stale lately :D and we all know that there is NOTHING else between Paragon and the Continental Divide (that refuse pit in Indy doesn't count).

And, I'm sure I could scare up some actual non-web wheelers here in NAC that would make that trip. Count me in on the planning, this could be a good one.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

It'd be tough for me to swing JV and SD in one year. I think I'd almost rather do SD for a week.

I wanna do paragon for sure, and SD is more reasonable geographically speaking.....

I wish i had two months of vacation time like stinkley, but i don't.

Beezil said:

I wish i had two months of vacation time like stinkley, but i don't.

If it has to do with wheeling and is remotely possible, I'm there. :D

Sean, I would rather do SD also, I can do JV any old weekend. :D

mark

Sign me up

Just got home day before yesterday from Moab(several side trips)

Had a great time so anything out west is definitely something I would be interested in.

SD sound interesting. I use to hang out in Rapid City.

Hopefully the Colorado one weekend/California the next plans are still being considered also.

me too, me too, me too.

I want SD bad, been hearing all the good stuff about there. Count me in.

And let's see how many CA boys show for that one, stir, stir , stir

Grant before you and B get off on each other, lets list up who has actually wheeled in the Black Hills before. (thats where the wheeling in SD is)

yes - ME!
no - B, Grant, OneHub, most of the other losing Co group. :D :D

mark

:D

what? of course I've wheeled in south dakota....

here's proof:

saw this shit ont he internet......

96dca7.jpg

Atleast that guy is bald too. :D

mark

Dude how do you find this sh!t. That train with MARK in it cracked me up big time. :D

Nope, but guess what. Mom was with me. We were in a brand spankin' new rental blazer. She wasn't too thrilled then, it was her first time out and we weren't supposed to be out;) I just kinda kept seein' fire roads and well you know the rest of the story.

Sean

Back