• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheelin out at a friends land

Caglezxj, I understand your point about the creek. Here is one of your video's on Youtube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hA0L9EPOnvQ Why would you even say something to me if you are doing the same thing? Here is another one of you. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvutGc7R8Sk&NR=1

Dude I agree with you 100% . And if you look at the dates it is Pre TDEC violations. But you can try to attack me and I am cool with it. I would even like to shake your hand one day. I didn't mean you no harm about the videos. Everyone is different and does things different. And you can't help your buddy's craziness on the video. Go out and enjoy what you do. You mentioned in you p.m. that you haven't been wheeling much and it was your friends first time. We need more people on our side of this sport.
I started out small and doing small stuff and was excited. And you should be. All I can say is sorry you took my comment wrong. Have a Happy New Year. Come join us at WITC.

Josh

It's time for a swap or full rebuild. Fixed some stuff on it this weekend and the took it around the block for a test drive and it only made it half way. I would then have to shut the jeep of, wait, start it back up drive 30 yds and repeat until I was able to back it up my driveway. Seems like all of that "pudding" I cleaned out of the trans pan was all of the material off of the clutch packs and friction plates. PAP just got a 91 on the 23rd that matt says could be a good one to try after this week.

i miss those days of wheeling in my old xj when it was open frt and rear on 31s....

It's time for a swap or full rebuild. Fixed some stuff on it this weekend and the took it around the block for a test drive and it only made it half way. I would then have to shut the jeep of, wait, start it back up drive 30 yds and repeat until I was able to back it up my driveway. Seems like all of that "pudding" I cleaned out of the trans pan was all of the material off of the clutch packs and friction plates. PAP just got a 91 on the 23rd that matt says could be a good one to try after this week.

A grand cherokee (95 limited i think) just got put on there also, not sure if that has the same tranny thou. If you need some help let me know. Ill be at eric's on saturday morning figuring out my transfer case, but i may be able to lend a hand if you need it. No experience inside of a transmission but ill help if i can

Thanks for the ZJ insite. (Sorry Matt, didn't mean to jack your thread) Back to the topic at hand, I hope to get the trans taken care of this week so I can come out a join you guys.

Back