• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's up for ColoradoFest 08

tcharon

NAXJA Forum User
Hi guys, what do we have going so far, or have I missed the thread somewhere? Thom

The plan, as it stands now:

Where: Chalk Creek Campground,Nathrop ( Buena Vista), Colorado
When: 2nd or 3rd week of July

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
planefixer said:
The plan, as it stands now:

Where: Chalk Creek Campground,Nathrop ( Buena Vista), Colorado
When: 2nd or 3rd week of July

Stay tuned.
Thanks for the info, we may have a good size group from the farther west, so great we can get planning. Did you know that Washington Trail Jamin will be 7/9 to 13 and Montana Divide Ride will be 7/14 to 19. Many of us would really like to make all 3. Please consider the week of the 20th, hopefully more folks can make it then. Thank You.

tcharon said:
Thanks for the info, we may have a good size group from the farther west, so great we can get planning. Did you know that Washington Trail Jamin will be 7/9 to 13 and Montana Divide Ride will be 7/14 to 19. Many of us would really like to make all 3. Please consider the week of the 20th, hopefully more folks can make it then. Thank You.

July 20-26 will more than likely (90% sure) be the dates.

We'll get the exact date(s) set ASAP to allow attendees to plan ahead.:cheers:

planefixer said:
July 20-26 will more than likely (90% sure) be the dates.

We'll get the exact date(s) set ASAP to allow attendees to plan ahead.:cheers:
Those are perfect dates to allow wheelers to attend all everts, hope you can keep them that way. Thanks.

Think I might actually make this one :D. Will depend though on whether or not the Jeep is in teardown/chop mode by then. Probably won't be...but we'll see. I'de love to hit up Carnage BV, but don't think the Jeep would be liking it too much.

I noticed that the tentative dates are a Sunday to a Saturday.

Do people usually show up on the Fri or Sat before? The Army is pretty stingy (or at least my unit) about taking leave outside of major holidays so the best most of us at Ft Carson could do is come out for a weekend.

buschwhaked said:
I noticed that the tentative dates are a Sunday to a Saturday.

Do people usually show up on the Fri or Sat before? The Army is pretty stingy (or at least my unit) about taking leave outside of major holidays so the best most of us at Ft Carson could do is come out for a weekend.

We usually run the trails Monday - Friday, Sunday is "arrival" day and Saturday is "go home" day.

91 Jeep Project said:
We run a pretty loose trail schedule. We usually decide the day's run, by the night's fire. Though we normally throw up a tentative list of possible trails for all the days of the week...............:thumbup:

"We don't need no pinche trail schedule..."

Back