• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

.......What's everyone doing for food?......

Chips, some type of bread, corn, baked beans, green beans, mac and cheese, potatoes ,slaw...

Also might be a good idea to have some hotdogs and such.

And since we're talking do we have anyone coming that has nay special dietary needs that we need to know about?

Sounds like a plan. We can usually feed 6 people really well on a 15 pound bird.

I know the bunky cabins are air conditioned, do they have electrical outlets?

Kudzu said:
Those bringing the fryers. How about a potluck meal on Friday night? If we need more turkey not a problem we'll get them but if you guys fry and supply a turkey then the rest of us bring a side dish?

Would also be a bring your own drink, plate and cuttlery type thing.

I have a warmer that I am bringing for the sat. Meal that can be used.

So if that works maybe a schedule like

Thrusday night Town for Pizza, Friday night Turkey and then Sat night meal.

Work for you guys?

RedHeep said:
Sounds like a plan. We can usually feed 6 people really well on a 15 pound bird.

I know the bunky cabins are air conditioned, do they have electrical outlets?
The sites have them. So yea there are outlets at the cabins.

actually no the cabins do not have plug ins outside. but they are close enough to the pavillion that we can tap of it.

Kudzu said:
actually no the cabins do not have plug ins outside. but they are close enough to the pavillion that we can tap of it.
Details! Details! All I know is that we had a working laptop and printer last year at your bunky!

because I had an extentsion cord running from a plug at the pavillion....I've already got 2 extensions and a multi outlet packed....hehe...have a laptop of my own(well sort of) this year...

Nope...We had a weak signal at the upper part of the pavillion near the office. Unless they have increased the signal.

I'm bringing the laptop as well, I'd like to get everyone's pictures before we all head home.

I'll add the 100 ft extension cords to the packup list.

Kudzu said:
Nope...We had a weak signal at the upper part of the pavillion near the office. Unless they have increased the signal.
Basically my internal wireless was operating at 1meg. The NAXJA pages were slow as christmas to load. If you sat in a car by the main building it worked ok.

Back