• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's Cookin'

I feel sorry for people who don't drink, when they wake up in the morning, that is as good as they will feel all day.
My ass! I feel better when I get off work! :laugh3:

Sometimes I don't drink. Sometimes I do! Sometimes I REALLY do!

I like it all three ways, honestly...

I used to drink, like a fish then i quit for a while now 6 pack gets me drunk

If Camille comes with me this year, that will make 4 of ya :D

:cheers:
Now see......I was hoping that she'd get a little "tipsy". ;)

Well, I'm gonna try and bring some venison chili. I gotta make it once or twice before then to try achieve perfection with my recipe. Lucky for me, I have a freezer full of venison.

I have a mean venison chili receipe if ya need some guidance. Have not made any for a while b/c wifey does not like it and it is not worth the hassle to shoot a deer just for the meat that I will eat.

No offense to your culinary genius, I'd like to work this one out on my own. It's gotta be my chili recipe. I started it about a year ago with a generic recipe for the base and it's been excellent each time. It's just not quite there yet.

None taken what so ever. A guys chili receipe is kind of like an extension of their personality...so I am a bit excited to see what you come up with..or scared for that matter!! :D

Byron is the chili guy. He has always brought chili to WF!

I don't want to be the chili guy. It's tough enough being the tree guy! If there are objections to my bringing of chili, I will bow out. We've always got turkeys.

I don't want to be the chili guy. It's tough enough being the tree guy! If there are objections to my bringing of chili, I will bow out. We've always got turkeys.

I don't see and issue. I wasn't trying to scare you off.:D

First ever MWC Chili Cookoff! :thumbup:

I'm game.

Oh hellz yeah! I love a good chili cookoff. This one should be better than the one they had at work a while back!

mmm...I like where this is going..maybe a link to the bacon page should be inserted into this thread :D I know the "beer thread" will be popping up before too long :cheers:

leave it to me to get the Beer thread started before I read this lol oh well its no secret I love beer

and for the looks of things it loves you :D

helkl, who am I to talk...Beer and food are my mistresses :D

My belly is just a thermal barrier between you and my awesomeness!!

Closer to Winterfest, I will do my usual summary list, please let us know if you have changed your mind at that time. Somebody needs to bring foil type pans with lids to put cooked food in. I do NOT want my hamburger contaminated this year (Ha Ha).

Thinking about bringing a desert.... It's name (Better than Sex) no kidding... It's killer, my fav.

Nick

Back