• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What...

wat if its got the "trail rated" badge? how would you all feel then? I would prolly cry.

images

BEEJSTR said:
SCWI'm not exactly crazy about the Compass/Caliber, but I am looking at the Commander a little. It's not SOOOOOO bad. Just kinda bad.

ummmmmmmmm.......................:sure:

No, I have to admit to wondering about buying a Commander as well. Problems? No inline six (which would probably give it better fuel efficiency than the V8 they're using...) and no manual transmission available.

Damn.

5-90

XJ_Vikings said:
i had a personal funeral for ChryCo a long while ago, its only gotten worse since.

And you didn't invite me? That hurts, man.

Haleyes said:
I read an article in a rag (don't remember which one) about the Compass.
They claimed that Jeep is targeting the young female crowd. That was their reasoning behind the small power plant. I dunno. Just what they said in the rag.

Maybe I can pick one up cheap in 12 years for my daughter.:wierd:

Okay if it targets the young female crowd, why do both of mine ask to drive the Jeep or the Mustang insted of the 4 cylinder?
Yea i have normal girls, right.

I went to look at one 'cause I was in the market for a car. Looks nice (compared to most cars) and is very roomy but it is gutless. I could barely get it up to go. I'm guessing it's drive by wire because as you step on the gas then let off, it feels like it's still accelerating. Scared the crap out of me. Kinda felt like when cruise control takes the pedal out from under your foot.
I turned it around, when strait back to the dealership and told him what a pile of crap it was. I told him I had no interest and was very dissapointed in Jeep for making it.

His responce was, would you like to drive a 5 speed version when we get one in?:wierd:

I turned and left without answering him.

Back