• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what would you do??

Guess it all depends on what you want. I just want something to explore with...
and he wants some thing reliable and "my Jeep will hopefully be very capable "
so 'exploration rig' ideas arent going to be very fitting

beadlocks - 250
35's - (will be) 650
gears locker - 600
custom 4 link (as mentioned above) - about 750-800
winch - 400
cage - 400

thats about 3 grand to have what you want if you use the resources available to you here (and other sites) and by shopping craigs.
it will be YOUR jeep with the parts YOU wanted and set up like YOU like it.
dont put someone else junk on your jeep and say its yours, make it yours.

anyone can buy a jeep with parts on it

but thats me

So Mike where the heck can I get parts for these prices??? if you know somwhere I don't Im totally going to pay you to be build adviosr!!!

those are either prices i have paid in past year or what i have looked up for pricing in last 30 days....
its there. just gotta look and do some digging

My advise would be to have patience , throw one or two things on at a time so you can gauge where your going with your project , that way you can change direction during the process and decide to build something else that might suit your needs . I like the satisfaction of building my truck how I want but in the end I'll have more money in it .

I would buy Hollis'es rig and swap it all to yours

You know you want your XJ to do this. :)

xj1.jpg

And this

xj4.jpg

New 3 link kit.

xj2.jpg

3D version

UK-XJ-3LNK-B-HD1.jpg

Adam
Clayton Off Road Mfg.

That is a shameless plug for a really nice piece of hardware :gee:

What would I do with $7k? Answer my PMs and voicemail.

you should buy your wife something nice with part of that she sounds pretty cool.

Back