• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What weapon are you?

Apparently the M-134 MiniGun..........
IMG_0395.jpg

Last edited:
metal_storm.jpg
:D

i wanna play....

What Combat Weaponry Are You?

L-96 Sniper Rifle

Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike.

quiz1631outcome10.jpg

My Results:

Ak-47 Assault Rifle A well seasoned fighter and capable in any situation. Extremely dependable you got your buddies back regardless of circumstance. You can take a beating and give it back just as easily. Though it may not be what you want, you stand out as a well rounded fighter.

Yes! Now we're talking.

My Results:

L-96 Sniper Rifle Preventing a situation from escalating is in your favor as an up-close fight would result in almost certain defeat, however if you know its going to happen you`ll hit first and with little warning. You like a fight on your terms and will generally wait patiently for the right moment for an unsuspected strike.

i'm gonna have to go with the browning .50 cal machine gun
m2.jpg

and even better, a remote operated system on top of a hmmwv

twhen you just have to reach out and touch someone, nothing beats heavy fire power, gotta love it!!

^ Did you hit the link in Post #1? It's not a 'post your fav. weapon pic' thread. Hit the link, answer the questions, then post your results.

Back