• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What was done to YOUR rig(XJ/MJ) today MECHANICALY????

Re: What was done to YOUR rig today?

Well yesterday I wheeled the crap out of my XJ and on Can Opener at Superlift I ripped of one of my rear bushwackers. Today all I did was unload it off the trailer, but I did get my hands on a full wide HP44, and 9" from a bronco. Gotta start rounding up gears, and lockers for them so I can get them built, buy a Trek's truss, and then hopefully get them swapped in my XJ within the next year or so.

well took mine out locally and think i toasted the rear limited slip-doesnt seem to want to disengage now and it wasnt really locking up for me...we'll see how this auburn turns out after the two times its been out rrrrrr

That's no good man. Let me know if you need any help.

Faceplate came in today, finally have tunes back in my jeep!!

Well my parts keep growing. I just need a few more before I start my rebuild.

DSCN1142.jpg

Very niiiiice..... I am gonna have to start selling plasma or something to support my jeep habit!

I'm already "donating" plasma to fun my projects LOL!

Nothing was done to the XJ (or FSJ for that matter), but the bike did get the new body installed, oil and filter changed, a color change, throttle adjusted, new cam chain tensioner installed, and the chain cleaned and waxed. :D

P1910090000.jpg

P1810090004.jpg

I'm already "donating" plasma to fun my projects LOL!

I have never donated any to my XJ, but jeepdog1's XJ got about 500ml from me.

I honestly wonder how much I could get a month from selling plasma??? I could start an XJ fund that all the plasma proceeds go into.

When I was in LR you could bring in $150 a week easily, but apparently the price has gone down on it. You used to get $25 referral fees for bringing in new people. Every semester I would round up all our pledges, and take them to sell plasma. Hell I would get a big check for that once a semester, and never even actually sold plasma myself. LOL

I thinks it's somewhere around $60 for a donation but they only let you do it once a month or every 2 weeks. I don't remember for sure. I used to take a Pt to dialysis next to a plasma center... man there are some scary looking people around that place.

Ok... I guess things are diffrent around here.

They used to let you do it up to three times a week in LR. First time each month was like $60, and other two were $45 I think.

Yeah, yeah... we heard the story.

LOL, J/K. Sorry to hear it and glad no one was hurt.

I have been thinking about doing that with my side rear windows.

Back