• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WHat trail levels do you want to run???

I run the blues before. I used to run blue/black open at Paragon. I also won't be wheeling on Thursday. I'll be getting to camp sometime that afternoon.

I think we should have a best spotter/driver award this year, for whoever will run a obstacle blind folded and videotape it for proof, & bonus points for running it in reverse...

edit (sorry I just get awsome ideas & I don't know where to share them)

Greens or maybe maybe maybe blues, or I'll hold onto someone's roofrack

taking the XJ or the MJ? a 2wd ranger can do greens, you should do blues with your eyes closed :D

MJ probably.

I have no floor in the XJ, the frame replacement/stiffener is not fully welded, I don't really trust my welds on the shackle box replacement I made (though it is better than stock), it doesn't have a floor or a back seat, and it still has stock gears, rusted d30, and a maybe-dead transmission.

If a 2wd ranger can do greens, I'm almost definitely in for those with the MJ, seeing as it's a 2wd MJ right now with a decorative dana 30 :D

if the jeep is ready for it blue blacks

Just drug myself thru the Devils Den in the new area sunday with two winch pulls and a near rollover...to hell with it, I'll run whatever's in front of me.

if i can make it i'd probably do blues / blacks, since i DO still need to drive the thing 400 miles back... but i do have 2 lockers and a complete disregard for body damage

but i do have 2 lockers and a complete disregard for body damage

hah we should put a group like that together and send a camera man....

I will be running blacks and testing it out on the reds cause I don't like guidelines..... :cool:

Back