• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What to expect as a Moab Noob?

I've been to moab once and didnt do any of the "sight seeing" .....This is still my plan for Sunday the 6th

My plan is to hit arches on Monday and get signed up for trails and such. If anyone wants to do that you're welcome to go with us. I won't be doing any hiking but i'll check the place out.

Last edited:
Awww come on Aaron you already have the pimp hiking stick....

I got an even better one now John! The guy I bought my M416 gave me one that he carved a morel on the top of. It's pretty cool.

I got an even better one now John! The guy I bought my M416 gave me one that he carved a morel on the top of. It's pretty cool.

That is cool...be safe on the way out Bud see you out there......

That is cool...be safe on the way out Bud see you out there......

You know I will....just gotta lock my pistol in the back in Illinois, that's all I'm worried about.

So your hiking stick has a mushroom tip? :D

You know I will....just gotta lock my pistol in the back in Illinois, that's all I'm worried about.

Just don't drive stupid and you won't have to worry about it. What if you run into a bear?

Just finalized my room at the Hampton Inn. My Mom works for Marriott and was able to get me a smokin' deal that I don't wanna pass up. Kinda works out well so I'll have a place for my trailer. I'll still be down at the campground or wherever to hang out at nights.

So your hiking stick has a mushroom tip? :D

Just don't drive stupid and you won't have to worry about it. What if you run into a bear?

Yup! :D

If I run into a bear, it'll probably be locked in a truck 50 yards away.......:doh: At least your wife won't shove everyone out of the way to get in the cabin first.........

My plan is to hit arches on Monday and get signed up for trails and such. If anyone wants to do that you're welcome to go with us. I won't be doing any hiking but i'll check the place out.

I'm in for Arches on Monday. I was there two years ago and want to go back for more sights.

There are a lot of places that you should still be able to get out and see. Hell, half the arches are wheel chair accessible.

Right on! I'm really looking forward to it!

Back