• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What is Bilstein up to now?

Holy shit what a good idea... I may have to look into that since I'm not hindered by any rules.

hey Jim me and Dean saw 20-30 of those type of coolers at the scrap metal place by his house, they were from some industrial hydraulic setup. I was thinking of grabbing one but they were all 30+ inches long lol. might have been nice running along the frame rail towards a rear mounted traditional trans cooler with a fan though. My thoughts were if they were for industrial use they must work pretty good :dunno:

hey Jim me and Dean saw 20-30 of those type of coolers at the scrap metal place by his house, they were from some industrial hydraulic setup. I was thinking of grabbing one but they were all 30+ inches long lol. might have been nice running along the frame rail towards a rear mounted traditional trans cooler with a fan though. My thoughts were if they were for industrial use they must work pretty good :dunno:
Hmmmm, maybe grab a couple next time you're there, I'm sure we could figure out some use for them

Damn! That is a good idea. I may have to do the same as well, and run one for my powersteering so it will stop blowing out everywhere at RPM

Back