• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What I need to get done before Winterfest

just have to get the wife and son off to work and school, load the ice chest pillows and jeep on trailer and I will be on my way

Good gawd, Ken. Here's hoping for a more boring trip from here out.

Loaded the camper last night.
Un-winerizing the camper right now.
I have to drive ALL THE WAY to Wisconsin this AM to pick up some spotted cow for a guy who thinks I am a dick.
Wait for Lar to get home and go.
ETA, 6:00 PM Eastern time, or 000Z for those of you who understand that.

Last edited:
If you (or he) can wait for mid-day on Friday, I can stop in WI tonight and pick up a sixer or 2 of the spotted cow.

Dodge & Heep are parked at work at the edge of the parking lot.

Everything is packed. Waiting on wife to get back from dropping son off with Grandparents.

If you (or he) can wait for mid-day on Friday, I can stop in WI tonight and pick up a sixer or 2 of the spotted cow.

Dodge & Heep are parked at work at the edge of the parking lot.

I went up to Beloit, the Turtle Tap, always open, it is like a Friday night in there even at 9:00 AM!

Hook up camper, leave....

There has to be an award for hardest trip! You got it.

most of this is my fault, because...
Prior planning prevents piss poor packing

finally got out of the 9th circle of hell known as the RMV, as soon as I rolled out of the parking lot, check engine light came on. Turned out to be an O2 sensor so I am driving it there anyways and will deal with it when I get there, or when it stops moving, whichever comes first. I was afraid it was the transmission.

It appears I will be arriving at my customary 3-4AM.

I should have been on the road at 8pm last night if it weren't for incompetent paper-pushers, contrarian vehicles, and contrarian weather :mad:

MJ is "fixed"

now frantically/haphazardly throwing things into it and the van and taking off

99% packed, waiting on my load of laundry to dry and a few stops and I am on my way.

Photo0028.jpg

Almost ready. Have to run by work :)rolleyes:) then I'm northbound.

Having some lunch, then heading out.

Already been to the campground and had lunch with the Iowa yahoos. See y'all in the morning!

Solidly in MWC territory. 7 hours to go says the gps.

- Ken "i76 westbound toward akron" Stein

Back