• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What does your ScreenName stand for?

Mine is 2 part explanation. one, its my name and 2 i use to be into turbo Hondas ( yes i know they don't come turboed from the factory ) and so i spelled my last name boostamante instead of bustamante. yeah i know, im a clever muthereffer.

Do you have a cousin or brother or any relatives that are in the marines?

I may have explained this before in another post, but my screen name is a representation of the NFL team I have a love hate relationship with. The Detroit Lions. Ever since I went to their last playoff win back in 91 against the Cowboys and watched Barry Sanders I was hooked. By the way, it's the only playoff game they have won since 1957!

dirtbag, because i like dirt somthing about washing my jeep makes me want to go play in the dirt. everything is better with dirt. XJ, duh. and 2103 thats the shocker. PM me if you dont know what that is

Well the jeep is green and the sides are covered with green rhino liner and it is a machine. Also I had a Green Machine Big wheel when I was a kid, it was bad ass.

Back