• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what do you do for a living?

mack

NAXJA Forum User
So, what do all of you do for a living? you know, that place that pays for all your xj parts.
I drive a rig haulin mail for the U.S postal service, 6 days a week, not much time for wheelin sometimes

truckin009.jpg

as of a couple days ago/ ex-Army Airborne Ranger Sniper
now Independant Contractor / occasionally a college student

im trying to get into the studios... 6 days down out of 30 needed to get into the union (transportation)

and still taking tests and saftey exams for an electrician's job at budweiser...

JOe

KingOfTheHill said:
im trying to get into the studios... 6 days down out of 30 needed to get into the union (transportation)

and still taking tests and saftey exams for an electrician's job at budweiser...

JOe

Did you get the call back Joe?

Tech for now...facing possible layoff...after that who knows, I'm thinking International Playboy.

GSequoia said:
That is a dangerous line of work for the mechanically inclined to be in!

Yeah, so far I've resisted teh temptation to buy lots of stuff. But I was pretty much out of that phase as I was working at a dealer for 8yrs. prior to starting this. You can bet that as time goes on though, it will be a nice way to set up a shop.

Brian

GSequoia said:
Did you get the call back Joe?

Tech for now...facing possible layoff...after that who knows, I'm thinking International Playboy.

yeah, got a call back... now can afford to lift my XJ.... was gonna get some rock slides or bumpers but just got a tresspassing ticket so thats gonna drain a few bux... oh well...

sorry for the off topic

JOe

Layed off from a car mat factory right now. Trying to get in with Pepsi Cola, and so far so good. Would love to get back into heating and cooling though.

I manage the Rollers of SUSHI!, and the servers that serve it...... wait,,, I'm a redneck,,,, what am I doing here????????????? must be a dream.

Back