• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

drove to store... bought new phone... drove home... 2 days ago drove a block away, hooked up with Facebook garage sale person, handed over some greenbacks for 2 10" Kenwood subs and 350w Kenwood amp, drove home... tomorrow will install subs and amp, then I will drive someplace listening to new subs going boom :) couple months ago, drove to Lebanon, hooked up with Facebook garage sale person, handed over a few greenbacks for a Kenwood head unit with front usb and aux jack, drove home and installed...

Last edited:
drove to store... bought new phone... drove home... 2 days ago drove a block away, hooked up with Facebook garage sale person, handed over some greenbacks for 2 10" Kenwood subs and 350w Kenwood amp, drove home... tomorrow will install subs and amp, then I will drive someplace listening to new subs going boom :) couple months ago, drove to Lebanon, hooked up with Facebook garage sale person, handed over a few greenbacks for a Kenwood head unit with front usb and aux jack, drove home and installed...

Jump over to the "play list" there is a dope rap from Nicks cell phone:yelclap: You can pump it through you're new system!!

pic of my pass side MJ floor pan
started scalling the rust and getting ready to cut

2012-11-24_15-58-05_956.jpg

picked up some parts to redo the pinion seal on the 44. looked into getting a alingment, and scrounged a junk yard for some secondary door seals off an xj and managed to find 3 mj's in the same yard lol scored some speaker brackets and a interior cab panel.

i already tried pulling the door panel from inside, also its getting a 97+ conversion so that door was scrap anyway, plus its a non running MJ currently. trust me it was a last resort option

Back