• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your XJ today

Well I woke up to this in my fridge party1:
cake-2.jpg

awesome.

Not today, but friday night and Saturday morning, I installed my iron rock adjustable upper control arms and a h&t Sye and drive shaft.

Today I need to change a drivers side u joint.

Replaced my driver side UCA bushing on the axle.. somehow the old one popped out.. (another use for the balljoint press!)

rerouted some battery cables, and got my battery tie down to work..

re-routed the front brake lines so the tires wont rub on them anymore..

Replaced vent hose on D30, trying to seal up the axle in preperation for winter..

Broke my tire carrier latch jumping 25mph speedbumps :) it was already beat up from being molested in Evans. It was fun while it lasted. Easy pull over and ziptie fix.

This message sent from my phone.. which contains glue... no tape... yet..

I wheeled the piss out of it Saturday!! It runs and drives alot better now, It finally got some exercise!!

you finally get the drop brackets installd tim?

Nope :(

BOO drop brakets they hang down and stuff. Brought home the new Pile O crap 94 parts rig time to strip it down .Its to bad the fuse block and almost all the wires in cab and under the hood burned up . Because it look nice on the outside but inside YUCK Im glad I dont wanna go tan inside our gray jeep but I will steal the wood trim pannels out :greensmok

BOO drop brakets they hang down and stuff. Brought home the new Pile O crap 94 parts rig time to strip it down .Its to bad the fuse block and almost all the wires in cab and under the hood burned up . Because it look nice on the outside but inside YUCK Im glad I dont wanna go tan inside our gray jeep but I will steal the wood trim pannels out :greensmok

Yeah, thats a ongoing arguement:flame: Everyone that I have talked to that has them has never been in the situation where they wished that they didnt install them.

Yeah, thats a ongoing arguement:flame: Everyone that I have talked to that has them has never been in the situation where they wished that they didnt install them.

The drop brackets are great. Fun weekend project. Gratuitious image:
CIMG0016.jpg

The guy I sold my Heep to is going to chop up the drop brakets to turn them into a midarm ,short longarm or a longer shortarm. Im cant wait to see what he comes up with ,Also I might be getting a 3.0 bmw baby V8 to stuff in my wifes 525i bmw its got a I6 2.5 so it should be spanking fast when thats figured out .Is it worth swapping Brake boosters between 93 into a 88? the 88 has good stopping power but my 95 stops better and I have big tires.Any thoughts would be helpful Thanx

Back