• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What did you do to your other car?

I run 50psi on the truck and 32psi on my jeeps

John, pick up a set of stuan tire deflators. I have two set at 12psi and two set at 6psi. They make life easier. I aired the truck down to 6psi to tow my trailer on the sand. Took 3-5 mins each side but I could walk away while they were airing Down. :rtm:

my tires are load range E. there 65psi max. i ran them @50 the 1st month. then i tried 60, there not much difference in ride. running low tire preshure i figured would lessen the life of the tire. ben do you think i will wear the centers fast? they say 65max???? maby my theroy is wrong... i went with load range E because it was the only way to get more than a 2ply sidewall in the duratrac flavor. so i have truck tires.

tire diflators is on the list, just not the top. its really no biggie to air down. pull the stem and wait 2 min. airing back up with a lack of OBA, SUCKS!

other than that i love them on my jeep, they even tow nice!

Bronze.

p.s.: there still @20psi after the last tsf trip :doh:

Running your tires at a higher psi will not wear the center of a tire prematurely, if anything will give you better better rolling resistance thus giving you better mpg

ubu9unes.jpg

Caved in and did HID's in the stock halogen housings in my dizzle.. With the Zj HID's had zero focus in the beam. It was just plain obnoxious brightness. Plus being made in china they were fragile and temperamental. But this time around I got DDM tuning 55watt 5000k. And they seem a touch better in quality. Still Chinese crap tho

They are still obnoxious. But with smaller headlight housings, Its a little less unbearable for oncoming traffic.
B880C4B7-CF0E-483D-A59B-8D23FB701B72-13600-000009A6E2B1498B_zpsffe1d40a.jpg

2BBD682E-A784-43B8-9960-5FC8541B05FF-13600-000009A70B02A8BF_zpscf019e11.jpg

Went to replace the PCV valve on the ZJ. The hose was so old it broke off along with a piece of the valve. Then the valve itself was stuck in the valve cover. Tried to pull it out with a pair of pliers. It snapped off leaving bits still inside the valve cover. Tried to pull it out with a pick. Broke the pick. Futzed with it some more. The rest of the valve fell inside. Pulled the valve cover off. Fished out the valve. Put it all back together with a new valve and hose. Bloody thing still doesn't idle properly in the cold. Only a Jeep can make a two minute project last two hours.

I sure do! Been with DirecTV for about 5 years. I really like it.

My other car IS a Jeep. Lol
Took it out for a drive, to work! Then when my day was done I took it for another drive, to get home! But my other Jeep is waiting for me to get the time to install the Rubicon Express 3.5" lift so we can go play. :)

i vacuumed the floor out of my dd, after i eliminate the rust im going to cover up the holes with a couple layers of dynamat. being lazy and using what ever is laying around in the shop ftw

link to pics of gf's 76 Valiant 2dr ht project...
http://m.facebook.com/teresa.p.brunson?v=photos&cps&album=a.4000621220802.172279.1439197635&refid=17

new fuel tank and sending unit should be here this week, then she'll be road-ready... she bought the car in '03, drove it till '09, sold after divorce, and bought it back in December... 318 had dead #1 cylinder among other issues, so I donated the Pumpkin's healthy 360... very straight car needing only some cosmetics and new gas tank...

Arrrg F'ing Facebook!

Back