• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what did you break

so far my list includes
tie rod and drag link - KO
rear output seal - KO
front pinion seal - KO
front bumper - bent
rear bumper - bent
rear view mirrior - -fell off
exhaust - very lose
rear diff cover started to peel up and it stoped the leak coming from the diff cover
and a k&n air filter - KO

If that rear diff cover's too bad to beat back into shape, let me know if you're interested in my OEM one.

it's cool if i replace it it will be a ruff stuff cover

I noticed a hum on the way home saturday night, believe i have a bad wheel bearing on my D44. And noticed my horn wasnt working when i got cutoff on the pike in heavy rain..

Sorry, thats all i got. :D

OOH, i forgot. The Mic button and antenna on my CB.

mirror on pass side

mirror on pass side

Bobby's been pretty swamped this week, I'll see if he's found and shipped that mirror to ya yet.

Skorpyo

haha nice one bro....

And Rob the is mud there actually is a sticker right there that is peeling...look closely

STROKER

Don't see the sticker, but after a closer look I see what you mean about the mud.

I don't know when it happened (or who did it...) but I noticed my radio antenna got broken off right at the base...

I lost 3 fiberglass CB antennas to trees before I switched over to the steel whip. I've got a bunch of extra steel whip antennas if ya want one. When I asked the guy at radio shack if they had any his eyes went wide and said "I've got 10 of these in the back that no one has bought in 4 years...I'll sell you all 10 of them for $20." so I bought them all.

I'll bring the rest of what I have to NACFest next year. If I see you or Ben or anyone else before then (likely) I can pass one on.

Skorpyo

*EDIT* LOL, I just realized you might have meant your AM/FM radio antenna...

I don't know when it happened (or who did it...) but I noticed my radio antenna got broken off right at the base...

Im holding it for ransom

*EDIT* LOL, I just realized you might have meant your AM/FM radio antenna...

Yeah, it was the AM/FM radio antenna. It was there until Saturday afternoon (confirmed in pics), but probably some kid thought it would be cute to rip it off the truck in the parking lot Saturday night. He probably used Vetteboys flashlight to do it too.

Bobby's been pretty swamped this week, I'll see if he's found and shipped that mirror to ya yet.

Skorpyo

thanks take your time don't need any time soon

Yeah, it was the AM/FM radio antenna. It was there until Saturday afternoon (confirmed in pics), but probably some kid thought it would be cute to rip it off the truck in the parking lot Saturday night. He probably used Vetteboys flashlight to do it too.
Whew... I was going to ask were you wanted me to send ya a new one. :)
Stinks about the flashlight too. :(

i backed into a tree on sunday and didnt realize that i cracked my tailgate up pretty bad on the inside. of course the vac problem is mine and now my axles seem to be wrapping badly. plus i think i killed my shocks when I almost rolled it.

i backed into a tree on sunday and didnt realize that i cracked my tailgate up pretty bad on the inside. of course the vac problem is mine and now my axles seem to be wrapping badly. plus i think i killed my shocks when I almost rolled it.

hey will, bill whatever haha was nice to meet you, go for the posi lock cable actuated 4wd, just google it. If you dont have a 242 transfer case you need to get it out of 4wd for the street.

Back