• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what colored bedliner holds up after time?

Lza555

NAXJA Forum User
Im wanting to spray the exterior of my xj with an OD colored bedliner but I keep hearing story's about certain brands fading and flaking off. What brand should I go with that can be sprayed on?

I would go with Monstaliner. It's UV permanent so it won't fade. I did the exterior of my xj last year and it hasn't faded a bit. It's not as heavy as you would think and it's super easy to clean.

Monsterliner is good for a DIY application. If you are getting it done professionally, superliner is great. My friend had his JKU done with it, they weighed the buckets before they sprayed it and it was 66 pounds when wet, so less than that when dry. Not that heavy and great looking. Its available in many colors and is UV stable so won't fade either.

Monstaliner is the only one i know of that is UV permanent and won't fade. Looks way batter than any other also

Duplicolor bed armor with Kevlar is uv permanent, left an awesome rough texture and has proven scratch resistant over the last 9 months on the wife's wj. She did it herself.
83887040-5A0A-4B15-8528-67F5411517F8-45840-000023DC13B854AF_zps768c66d9.jpg

Back