• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What bumper is this?

I know this pic isn't the best but I was trying to find out what this bumper/brushguard is or who makes it. I know Hummers have a similar thing, they make Atlas II bumpers for the H2s. Anyway, does anyone know whose rig this is, have a similar bumper/brushguard, or know who made the bumper/brushguard? Thanks.
4x4evoxj.jpg

What are you planning on hitting that you need that?

I guess if it folded down in the right angle it would make a great platform for working on your motor in a lifted XJ.

What are you planning on hitting that you need that?

I guess if it folded down in the right angle it would make a great platform for working on your motor in a lifted XJ.
I don't plan on hitting anything, but I would like to have that on there because I usually go into brush, trees and rocks sometimes. If it folded down right it could be a ladder to the motor like you said. It could even be a spare tire carrier like how the old Land Rovers had spares on their hoods. Of course having say a full size 33x12.50 mounted to a 15x10" rim on top of that rack would probably be horrible to see over.

Now that I think about it, it makes it look like an ATV with a front rack. Kinda cool, but how are you gonna see see over the stuff on it?

And as for planning on hitting stuff, I ithink it has already been agreed upon zombies lol.

I don't plan on hitting anything, but I would like to have that on there because I usually go into brush, trees and rocks sometimes. If it folded down right it could be a ladder to the motor like you said. It could even be a spare tire carrier like how the old Land Rovers had spares on their hoods. Of course having say a full size 33x12.50 mounted to a 15x10" rim on top of that rack would probably be horrible to see over.

Just add a periscope and you'll be fine!!!!!

Now that I think about it, it makes it look like an ATV with a front rack. Kinda cool, but how are you gonna see see over the stuff on it?

And as for planning on hitting stuff, I ithink it has already been agreed upon zombies lol.
Not sure. I do know that when rock-crawling you spend most of your time with your head out of the window, at least I do. I just like the look of that thing, it's different.

it looks like it has a Rough Country sticker at the top of the windshield

its actually a Sky Jacker "Rock Ready" rig bumper was made for em when thay came out with there kits years ago

Back