• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

:roflmao:

You could, however, put those parts on a wrangler, and conquer anything. Yaknow. Cuz wranglers are real jeeps.

How about an exo?

:laugh:

In reality...you're not far from just removing the windshield at the A-pillar, a little more body and doing a bunch of tube :D

Deathbuggy no thanks

40s are looking small on the XJ as it sits on the trailer...I just spotted some 44tsl for sale on Craigs list down in southern Colorado for cheap . If they were Boggers they would already be on my trailer ...Hmmm 40s are so 2010.

Replaced the cam shaft sensor and the crank shaft sensor on the hemi today. Tomorrow am gunna finish stripping the miata and hopefully go pick up a SBC.

I pulled off the trailer put on a new Coolant temp sensor ordered new injectors and put on a new starter ...then drove over the trailer and up a tree...lol...effectively doing more wheeling this year without even leaving my yard than some folks that are still looking 4 a ride .:eyes:

Fix one leak, create another. Any bets on how long the AC clutch bearings will last?

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?p=246172718#post246172718

ACClutch.jpg

Back