• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What are you doing to your rig - the continuing saga

I dropped a bunch of clean parts at Dutch's house today. I hope he washes his hands before he starts playing with them. :)

After some work travel, finally get around to removing the smashed bumper from my wreck a few weeks back. Bonked the crap outta my forehead with a breaker bar when a bolt snapped... Ouch!

The good news is I'll have a new taillight installed in no time.

Any one good at the quarter panel cut and fold want to lend a hand? Or do it for some grub and beverages? :)

After some work travel, finally get around to removing the smashed bumper from my wreck a few weeks back. Bonked the crap outta my forehead with a breaker bar when a bolt snapped... Ouch!

The good news is I'll have a new taillight installed in no time.

Any one good at the quarter panel cut and fold want to lend a hand? Or do it for some grub and beverages? :)

I am...thought that was like 10 years ago when I did that write up :laugh:

There's gotta be someone down there that could help. The only I would have done differently is to weld it (now that I have a little welding skill :D).

I dropped a bunch of clean parts at Dutch's house today. I hope he washes his hands before he starts playing with them. :)

snoopy2.gif

001-3.jpg

Ah, thank you.

Complete with 5.13 gears and an Eaton Detroit Tru-Trac Limited Slip for extra oomph and 2-tire fires.

Back