• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what are the best 4.5" cutting discs

Makes sense, I cut off another spring perch today. Aimed higher and let a coarse grinding disc take what was left down. I still found that the electric Makita had a "hop to it" that I started to feel up my forearms, switched over the the pneumatic and that ended. Since its all new to me, if there's a tool that would make life easier I wouldn't mind buying or planning for it, but if there is no real benefit, I don't see the reason to pay.. Thanks.

I tried some Forney cutoff wheels and found they don't last nearly as long as the Diablo's I have been getting at Home Depot.

I tried some Forney cutoff wheels and found they don't last nearly as long as the Diablo's I have been getting at Home Depot.

DOH!!! Next time we meet up, remind me to bring a couple of the Mibro brand discs I have been using. I'm still on my first 24-pack, and have probably given away ten of them.

Back