• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF Swap Meet

Doneski.

Thanks man

Maybe he won't want it after he sees it.

Can you put something that's been to Uwharrie, Flat Nasty, Tellico x2 and Moab on his rig? It'll work until i get a ruff stuff!

01' intke manifold. I'll leave all of the sensors on it. This is the roundy corner one, not the square corners.

$100.

I have a few items:

Trailmaster drop brackets (same idea as RE or RC) with vertical brace from back of drop connecting to a flat piece that runs along the bottom of the frame rail and captures the t-case cross-member bolts.
I have all brackets and spacers.
$100 obo

Currie D30 draglink and Goferit HD tie rod with Dodge 3/4 ton TREs. These TREs have the same taper as stock D30, so will bolt right up to stock knuckle and Currie draglink. I would recommend replacing the TREs for significant road driving. This is a BEEFY set up that would run about $400 new. I will throw in stock steering as well for spares (never needed them).
$150 obo

Anybody want this stuff? Make me an offer...would like to unload at WF.

I just found a set of stock D30 axleshafts.
not sure what size joints.
good trail spares.
$100

BOB

I'll pass the word, If he accepts I need to make a call to make sure they get picked up.

He was thinking 10 each. Sorry I don't have any pix for you. Let me know ASAP, I have to make sure they get on my buddies trailer headed out tonight

The tires (35s) are no longer for sale. One has a huge chunk missing out of the tread, and one actually has a nail in it, which I guess has been in there for a while because its really worn down. So they aren't for sale

I am picking up a cb antenna, shocks, boxes and cigars...I better stop at the Bank for some Cash!!

BOB

I have a sony Xplode stereo that was in my jeep, then in my pick up, then in the motorhome, now in a drawer.
If some one wants it, I will trade for booze....

model #?

I have a sony Xplode stereo that was in my jeep, then in my pick up, then in the motorhome, now in a drawer.
If some one wants it, I will trade for booze....

sean, I will trade ya for booze...call me w/ your booze request...ya got my digits.

Cheeseman-OUT!

I just put my old 35s out at the dumpster by my apartment. Keep in mind these have almost no tread, on nail in the tire, and one has a chunk missing out of the side wall lug. These tires were gone in 15 minutes, no joke. Who take 3 big bald tires?

Ship has sailed on those s-10 rims. I am not in the same town as them and it would have relied on someone else picking them up for me, but they will be out of town shortly.

Back