• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF 09 pix

YUP about time to put my new bed on..and a door and fix few other cab dents then it will look just as good as before.

don't know yet about HH trip

Damn, Tom. The body on that 'manche is getting to be about as clean and straight as my XJ!

Is that a new engine skid? You already relocated the alt, didn't you?

(And you going to HnH with us in a couple weeks?)

See ya

YUP about time to put my new bed on..and a door and fix few other cab dents then it will look just as good as before.

don't know yet about HH trip

Oh, man, I hate to tell you what to do with your rig, but I'd hate to see you butcher another hard-to-find MJ bed.

Besides, that was a compliment: Body damage builds character!

I say leave it be. :D

See ya...

here is a picture of "ding & dong" the alternator brothers. Actually it is Collin (BIGSLVRXJ) and Aaron (FlexedXJ). Can't see why they were having alt. probs later on :D

DSC01484.jpg

here is a picture of "ding & dong" the alternator brothers. Actually it is Collin (BIGSLVRXJ) and Aaron (FlexedXJ). Can't see why they were having alt. probs later on :D

DSC01484.jpg

Hey it was a good pic! Not sure if it was worth 160 bucks but it was fun. Not gonna do that anymore though! You sucked up a gallon of water didn't ya!

sucked up enough to screw things up. after a new dist, cap, rotor, plugs, wires, drained block and new oil change along with electrical cleaning all electrical items that I cared to and running seafoam and heat though it....it is running good again. Note to self: stay the fawk away from water in my rig :D

You guys need to stay in the "clean" water.
ILLXJboating1.jpg

Didn't hurt my alt. at all. JIM.

I think it was the fact that we went through it way too fast 3 times! :D

Note to self: stay the fawk away from water in my rig :D

HAHAHAHAHAHA! I hear Ya! now i'll only go through it at a slow enough speed to not throw water every where! Good thing i have a front skid to put on it now!

Just wait until the next Redbird trip. Someone always roasts an alternator there for some reason.

I had to smack the crap out of mine out there at Carnagefest

I've thought my alt was dead 3-4 times now. Every time, I give it a good bath with fresh water.....High volume, low pressure......and it works like new.

Back