• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WF 09 pix

I guess your new four-oh did okay?

I gotta go next time!

(By the way, Nick, happy 600th post!)

My engine done great very happy with it. Can't wait to get it in one of those mudd holes at Haspin.. LOL

Yes ,hope ya go next year, there were some nice two doors there.....

Thanks .600 and counting no stopping me now..

I posted two vids....

See ya soon
Nick

winterfest09106.jpg

bet that was a scary moment :D

bet that was a scary moment :D

Pat has her caged and is a great driver he did break a Hub or two over the weekend though!

i'm caged to but i know that spot and if you roll it might be awhile before you come to rest

So, this being my first WF, I went into it not knowing what to expect. I was blown away with the warm welcome and comradery! This was the prelude to many WF's to come! I hope everyone got home safely and wish them a safe return to Attica next year and look forward to meeting more and more of you. I have quite a few pics to upload onto my computer, once I accomplish this heavy task, I will post an update with a link to my photobucket album. Take it easy guys!!

Oh, and the guy with the wooden bumpers is GoSlowGetStuck or Brad. He was thrilled with the responses from his modifications!!

So, this being my first WF, I went into it not knowing what to expect. I was blown away with the warm welcome and comradery! This was the prelude to many WF's to come! I hope everyone got home safely and wish them a safe return to Attica next year and look forward to meeting more and more of you. I have quite a few pics to upload onto my computer, once I accomplish this heavy task, I will post an update with a link to my photobucket album. Take it easy guys!!

Oh, and the guy with the wooden bumpers is GoSlowGetStuck or Brad. He was thrilled with the responses from his modifications!!

I got a question for you too........................Why are you still here? :D

It was nice to meet you man i look forward to wheeling with you and Brad in the future!

:moon:

:D

the one on the left looks like she is from Attica.
:)

BOB

What do you mean "why are you still here?" HAHA! Is this Family Guy?

Got a meeting with my local club tomorrow night and I'll gather the 2 other guys pics...mean while here's something

Winterfest%202009
[/URL][/IMG]

Back in the day the deference between the two would be 12 beers.. He HA

Nick

I was thinking, more like 20 beers :scared:

and how long ago did that woman buy her bikini?

It was all that Cindy and I could do to not LOL, and at least in my case I was scared I'd get my ass kicked if I did. :D

There have been plenty of women that looked much better, but if I took their pics, Cindy would beat my ass...

Back