• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

West German Hawes Fire Arms Single Action 22lr Revolver

Kristian

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys and gals.

I have an old West German Hawes Fire Arms Single Action 22lr Revolver here for sale. This was my uncles firearm as a boy and somehow my grandfather ended up with it. When he passed I inherited it. I went through it about a year ago and replaced a worn cylinder advance and some other parts.

Cosmetically it has a black barrel, cylinder and body. The frame is gold with wood grips. The last inch of barrel on the left side has some scratches. There is a wear line on the cylinder and the hammer could use to be polished as it has some light surface corrosion. The frame plating is in good shape and the wood grips are perfect.

I will also be including a hunter branded holster and gun belt for it. Brown leather.

Trying to figure out value on this thing is near impossible as I almost never see one. I did find this link from 2011 where an all black model in better shape sold for $239 at auction: http://www.gunauction.com/buy/10680924

Asking $150 or best offer.

Back