• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Weekend plans???

I took a Gauss meter. :D

Needle didn't even hiccup.

I've never seen something that wasn't there...that was really there.

I ended up replacing the fried resistor and harness plug for the blower motor in Lorrie's Colorado. Most of the afternoon was spent chasing down a bad ground for the fan switch. Some of GM's finest electrical wizardry went into that system. The H3 got a recall for it; the Canyon and Colorado which have the same thing didn't. Joy!

GM sub out the electric work to Lucas?

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

GM sub out the electric work to Lucas?

David Bricker / SYR - YYZ

Having owned a couple of Triumphs (cars) in my younger and dumber days I have pondered the comparison. Lucas was a much simpler, more in your face kind of stupid. Although this truck has never tried to light me on fire while I was driving.

I've never seen something that wasn't there...that was really there.

Right. Now who's on first again?

Maybe it was those creepy Scientologists she felt :eek:

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

hah! Buddy told me of the large Scientology community in that area -- was the first I'd heard of it. Strange folks out there.

Dean I think you been married to long for third base.

coS4JC3.gif

I'm hoping the rain will let up some this weekend so I can move the Jeep out and work in the shop a little. :repair:

You will have to photoshop in a current date:

tart-0806.JPG

And bar code.

Back