• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wanted: cherokee shell

At pick a part by me.I was told that they will sell a.body as long as its not a clunker. 200 is what they wanted. Im sure it might be a salvage title though. But on a 10-20 year old jeep I really wouldn't care. Reg. Would be cheap.

the title doesnt matter to me really. ive got a plan for it anyway. i just want a straight bare chassis that is bone stock so i can build it the way jeep should have!

Sorry it took me forever to get back I forgot I posted in here! But I have one.. no motor, no trans, no front axle.. but gcould put one under it if you needed it.. interior is stripped as well.. but all fenders and glass and doors are there and are good.. a few dents in the doors nothing major.. no header panel... its pretty much a shell.. haha it has always been stock. Got a picture around here somewhere.

ResizedImage_1324444701752.jpg

Here it is.. now it doesn't have a front axle but like I said I could probably get one under there. And it doesn't have the front bumper!

Back