• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WANTED 37-40IN TIRES

babyhuey

NAXJA Forum User
ANYONE HAVE A USED SET OF 37-40 INCH TIRES? LOOKING FOR 4 OR 5 THAT ARE USEABLE FOR A WHILE.

FOR 17IN WHEELS.

Last edited:
Saw that but i'm looking for cheap but useable. thanks

I need tires for 17's , have h2 wheels.

I picked up a dodge dana 60 like Jamie's for 200 and set of new take off h2 rims for 250. I'll probable look for a late model 14 bolt in a week or so. Weld'm up, some 5.38 gears and then let the chopping recommence!

I picked up a dodge dana 60 like Jamie's for 200 and set of new take off h2 rims for 250. I'll probable look for a late model 14 bolt in a week or so. Weld'm up, some 5.38 gears and then let the chopping recommence!

Cool! But 37-40" tires and "cheap" aren't in the same sentence!

Where did you get the 60? I need outers (knuckles out) from a 94-99 for my upcoming front axle build. But for $200 I'd buy the whole axle and gut what I need. I was snooping around CL the other night and didn't see anything.

Cool! But 37-40" tires and "cheap" aren't in the same sentence!

Where did you get the 60? I need outers (knuckles out) from a 94-99 for my upcoming front axle build. But for $200 I'd buy the whole axle and gut what I need. I was snooping around CL the other night and didn't see anything.

I figured i'd ask around, see what's out there. Definately can't afford new.

I found it on craigslist, the guy what'd 350 for front and rear 60's but i just got the one. i did notice that the steering is pretty high up on the knuckle, not far from a high steer.

**hijack**

Matt what are you doing with your current front? Dibs?

I'm keeping the 3rd member but the rest will be up for grabs. I guess you get first rights, lol! :D It will be a bit though, my plan is to keep wheeling as long as I can this summer while building the new one and make some other mods.

I figured i'd ask around, see what's out there. Definately can't afford new.

I found it on craigslist, the guy what'd 350 for front and rear 60's but i just got the one. i did notice that the steering is pretty high up on the knuckle, not far from a high steer.

I'll keep an eye out for you. The steering arm placement is one of the reasons I'm using the Dodge outers. Looks like we might have some good summer build threads!

thanks for keeping an eye, i know that you know more people than i do in this circle.

I have a set of 37" cooper m/t's that you can have in trade for bringing me some yj leafs from Phx

send me some pics of the cooper and the details on the springs. i might be done for that.:cheers:

Back