• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

want to sell/trade SOON, trail readyish rig!!!!

How much for leafs alone? And exactly where are you located?

Any interest in old bronco stuff, full width 9" , lost of good sheet metal as a trade.

motorman said:
lots of sheet metal....all thicknesses.
sheet metal eh? um if you weld and fab me a bumper we could maybe trade straigh up, if not i really have no use for bronco stuff nor the metal, i seen a guy on here selling a set of 6.5" packs for 250+shipping, so mine are 7.5-8" and i will let them go for 225+shipping

ok its on here to be parted out, but if anyone wants the whole thing its yours for 1500, or maybe partial trade, but i finally got out to get pics so here she is, and yes i have all the grille pieces to put back on her!
HPIM2069.jpg

HPIM2068.jpg

What type of bumper are you looking for as trade for rear leafs? Front or rear? Tube or square stock?

motorman...........

kind of like the one in the above pics, but with a four real steel style grill guard! winch ready and frame tieins and d-ring tabs, for the rear i want a tubeish style yet with a swing out if doable if not thats fine too! if your willing to make a bumper we can work on a design and an agreement, if the bumper can be made to my likeings its a straight up trade!

trashedxj: Where are you in VA? I'm in Orange county, might be interested in the whole thing if it isn't too late, or too far. Be nice to have another...

Disregard the location question... It must be the cold medicine. PM me with more info if it's still available, Stuarts Draft isn't too far.

Last edited:
pmed ya, and no its not too late, some ppl are wanting some parts but dont wanna be mean to anyone but i need money so if the whole thing can sell, imma sell it so i dont have to put in wrench time! sorry

ok, markets back open this things geting completely parted out and its gotta go fast!!!! anything you guys want off it let me know she runs great, trany shifts good, axles turn fine and all that other junk, not gonna get anymore pics cuz well you all know what a jeep looks like! let me know!!!!!! MUST GET RID OF THIS THING rock bottom price on all hell ill take 1400 for the whole thing!

Is the stock rear bumper on their or if it is an aftermarket how much would you want for the rear bumper? I would take either because my stock one is bent.

stock one is on it and you can take it for 50 bucks but my friend is looking to buy the whole thing but if that falls thru its yours if you want it, but its nothing special(not chrome one just the regular black style)

Back