• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Walker run December 10th (Thursday)

Had a good time. Got to fix some spacer and wheel stud issues but besides that the ice made for a awesome day. We should of got some pics of Scott (muddybeast) giving it all she got on the ice. Nice wheeling with all of you and will definitely will do it again!

Had a good time. Well I can say if you dont have to dont run spacers. Now I have to fix some wheel stud issues but besides that the ice made for a awesome day. We should of got some pics of Scott (muddybeast) giving it all she got on the ice. Nice wheeling with all of you and will definitely will do it again!

Scott's pics show up as red X's. Glad to hear you guys had a good time.

Thanks guys, I had a lot of fun and would wheel with you anytime. Excuse my perverted mouth breathing in the video, I had a cold.

IMG_1216.jpg

IMG_1217.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

I don't think the angle in this video gives justice to how sketch it is to go backwards down it, while still on trying to go forward. But nice vids, thanks! :guitar:

~Scott

You guys soften the ice for me. I crawled right up it!

You mean I softened the ice...haha I don't know if it was my tires or what, but I was definitely spinning the most there.

I'm going to look into getting the MT's siped and see if that makes a difference.

~Scott

You guys soften the ice for me. I crawled right up it!

Yeah, me too. Lockers front and rear was the key to this one.

You mean I softened the ice...haha I don't know if it was my tires or what, but I was definitely spinning the most there.

I'm going to look into getting the MT's siped and see if that makes a difference.
~Scott

Good idea but I know for a fact that most places wont sipe used tires. The imbedded rocks in the tire tread will break or dull the blades in their siping machine.

I don't think the angle in this video gives justice to how sketch it is to go backwards down it, while still on trying to go forward. But nice vids, thanks! :guitar:
~Scott

As usual, the videos don't do any justice. Not bad for a little cannon point and shoot camara though?

Pick all of the rocks out of the tread and take 'em in, they'll sipe 'em. As long as there's around 50% or more of tread, Discount will sipe them.

Pick all of the rocks out of the tread and take 'em in, they'll sipe 'em. As long as there's around 50% or more of tread, Discount will sipe them.

Yeah I'm not too worried. I have a friend who used to work at discount and he said he'd talk to them and get me a deal, and he knows I'm on used tires so it shouldn't matter.

I'm looking at having it done next week, he said something like $11 per tire, sound about right?

~Scott

It used to run $10/tire for 33" and smaller, $15/tire 35" or larger. So yeah, that's right in the ballpark.

Back