• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Vote for March ROTM

March ROTM

• StumpXJ

Votes: 25 43.9%
  • 256Offroad

Votes: 5 8.8%
  • UNCC_99XJ

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • MELKORsXJ

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • LiL Timmy

Votes: 21 36.8%

• Total voters
2/28/2010 is when it closes.

Well I didnt think I would have to include all of the mall crawler aspects of my jeep when i posted it up, but since there seems to be more mall crawlers viewing NAXJA than i thought heres for you.( Not saying you have a mall crawler James I love your rig!, just for the voters lol politics are rough)

Full 55 watt HID conversion Headlights
2 130 watt KCs
2 12 inch subs
1000 watt amp
JVC Head Unit
Auxillary fan switch, o snap
Custom in cab winch controls
LED rear tail lights
Custom Mounted Powertank
Shock relocation hoop
O and to top it all off Im sportin a freshly installed wood grain center bezel!

Last edited:
Im just a humble picture whore. I dont really care about the contest, just another reason to post pictures of my junk. The only reason we are neck and neck is because I have your old diff cover I guess... :D

They said they wanted a full list of "specs", so I listed everything I personally have done to it.

My idea of "wheeling" is being able to drive 4000 miles on un-maintained roads through 9 countries in 5 days, while living and eating out of the XJ, un-supported by anything but my mechanical and survival abilities to get me back home in one piece. Up and around Old Russia maybe? Northern Scandinavia? The Swiss, French, and Bavarian Alps?

Been there done that, looking forward the next "wheeling" trip. Artic Circle maybe? Chile? Who knows... but my XJ is ready for it, and it can take me to the grocery store with the A/C blasting too.

Some folks like to see how big of a rock they can climb and still be able to drive away, that is an awesome thing to watch for sure, but it aint for me. Gets kinda boring after a while, I prefer the scenery to change a little more often.

Mall Crawlers have a place too... :) Just not in my garage.

BTW, kudos to you for rockin the wood grain, Chevy Chase would be proud. :)

Good luck, its a sweet rig!

~ James

Probably not the diff cover, id say its the awesome red paint on it! Let me know when the Arctic Circle trip is happening that would be cool.

I dont know why, but that friggin red paint is ON there. I tried to bead blast it off and do it a different color (the Jeep doesnt really need anymore clown colors...), but it didnt really want to come off... so red it is!

The Article Circle trip would be cool... down right cold actually, but I would love to do it.

~James

The Article Circle trip would be cool... down right cold actually, but I would love to do it.

~James

Yes sir it would be.

My '99 is following your lead sir. It will drive to the trail, no matter how far, and wheel with the best of them then make the trip back home.:)

My '99 is following your lead sir. It will drive to the trail, no matter how far, and wheel with the best of them then make the trip back home.:)

...I think that's gonna be my approach for my '00 too!

It ain't over till the fat lady sings.....

voted.
melcor, awesome rig, but yeah not submitting the xj is gonna hurt ya.
but gotta love the older cj's!!! (fully capable from the factory!)
my step-father had a 46 willy's that was never "built" he bought it new & used it all the time. when he auctioned it off (got $3k for it) it had no exhaust, broken leafs, no tail lights (stock for the time). and even after all that it would still "climb a tree" if you wanted it to!

I nominate Mark.

You don't want to be doing that....Forgive him, he knows not what he asks for.:firedevil:moon::guitar:

Voting ends this week. Come on guys, get in your vote!

Only a few days left. Please get your vote in!

I know there are more than 44 people in this chapter. It took 98 votes to get Doug the winners circle. I'd like to think the SEC got him the win.

I dont know about the rest of the folks, but I rarely ever pay attention to the sticky's. I know that its supposed to be the opposite... but.

Maybe try leaving it on the regular page?

~ James

Back