• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Video from Flog

ughhh! doug i hate you and your bad ass jeep too! ;) sweet climb all the same bro.

Lookin good Doug! I hope I'm going to be able to make it up there this Saturday.

I will say that I am slightly disappointed, I half expected that someone would chime in a say you need to learn how to drive. Just seems to be a lot of that going on lately.

DOUG YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO DRIVE.... :)

And there he is, almost on queue.

The vid was actually 4:30 long, but flickr only allows 90 sec. Doug was on that obstacle, doin everything he could to try different lines and not destroy his junk. Love his driving style!

flikr limites all kinds of crap, but is typically ok for pics.

Set up a youtube account for vids...it's free and won't clip the vid

Yep.
Waggy 44 with 5.13s and a spool and 4340 shafts/superjoints.
The rear is Isuzu 44, 5.13s, spool, wheel spacers and stock shafts I believe.

Me too! If I can get Brent and Bob fixed up this week they are going to try and join us. Possibly Mike too. But not sure on Him yet.

yep that would be my junk :)

Awesome. I'm glad to see how it holds up. I've got about the same thing about to go in. Waggy44, full carrier detroit, 4.56, and stock shafts at the moment but I'll be ordering chromos. Idk about the superjoints tho. Were you having problems with 760s or did you just not want to have to worry about it?

Awesome. I'm glad to see how it holds up. I've got about the same thing about to go in. Waggy44, full carrier detroit, 4.56, and stock shafts at the moment but I'll be ordering chromos. Idk about the superjoints tho. Were you having problems with 760s or did you just not want to have to worry about it?

if i wasn't breaking joints i was cracking caps out and shearing off shaft ears...... after a long painful endurance with stock shafts and joints im of the opinion that its not worth building a 44 without putting chromos and some kind of superjoint in it (bobby long 300m joints are only 300 a pair, cheap peace of mind FWIW) plus most alloy warranties are null if a stock joint breaks first

Back