• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uttermost Off Road

Glenn said:
Look man, you fit in fine around these here parts. We have more than a few religious nutz here..... but they know how the real world is.... live and let live. You want it, many do not..... so be it. Keep pushing..... we will push back, and harder than your lil imaginary friend could help you.

Play your cards right.... keep your ghost friends to yourself.... things may just work out for you. Hell, you may stumble upon another coke addict or twoi that "need saving". I wish you luck in that stuff. ;)

Simple: Preach your shit and recruit your flock elsewhere. XJ/MJ talk here.
how can you expect someone to stop when you keep puttin them down and refering to thier God(and mine) as an imaginary friend. You really think thats gonna make em stop. Get a clue.
XJ/MJ talk only here huh. this is the off topic forum right?

I just like egging you on to see how many pages we can get this thread up to... It's fun to say one thing then watch 3 more pages fly by of people saying nothing...

See! I am really just like the rest of you guys... party1:

Nate_Bob said:
For all you guys that don’t believe in God or a god, I was wondering what stops you from killing people, raping women and doing other stuff like that?
You're an idiot!!!

I gotta agree where are ya going with that one Nate_Bob? I mean even non believers usually follow the law.

creeperjeep said:
Also Id feel bad to rape women, not because of anything but personal morals

Why do feel bad?

12GaugeXJ said:
I don't want to go to jail and get ass rammed by some inmate that hasn't seen a pair of lips between the hips in 20+ years. Thats fawkin why.

So what you are saying is if you could get away with it, you would do it?

TRNDRVR said:
You're an idiot!!!

Thank man, I appreciate it.

Nate_Bob said:
Why do feel bad?

So what you are saying is if you could get away with it, you would do it?

Thank man, I appreciate it.
Okay, I'm sorry for calling you an idiot......you're a fawking idiot!

Read your questions dipshit......

glfredrick said:
I just like egging you on to see how many pages we can get this thread up to... It's fun to say one thing then watch 3 more pages fly by of people saying nothing...

See! I am really just like the rest of you guys... party1:

Hypocrite.

I don't rape women because I wouldn't like to be raped, I don't steal because I don't like to have stuff stolen from me, I don't kill because I wouldn't like to be killed.

I don't need Jesus to tell me to adopt a golden rule, I can live by the golden rule without god standing over my shoulder threatening me with eternity in hell for a mere lifetime of mistakes. that punishment does not fit the crime.

godless people don't run around raping women and children (see priest), nor do they run around killing people because they don't fear eternal damnation.

you guys keep jumping into the line of fire over and over again just to be pseudo-martyrs......you ARE idiots.

with the exception of westsacxj, because he thinks for himself.

This thread reminds me of this bridge....
Road_to_Nowhere.jpg

It is going nowhere!

goodburbon said:
I don't rape women because I wouldn't like to be raped, I don't steal because I don't like to have stuff stolen from me, I don't kill because I wouldn't like to be killed.

That is a reasonable answer. But if you could rape, steal and murder with out any consequence would you?

you'lll notice that I didnt say that I don't rape because I don't want to be raped............I said I wouldn't like to be raped. I said I don't steal because I don't like having stuff stolen from me.......not because I don't want stuff stolen from me.

You should realize that my decision not to steal, rape etc, is not based on the assumption that if I do so it will be done to me. Instead it is based on the fact that I do not want to infringe on others the same way that I do not want to be infringed upon. It makes me just as uncomfortable thinking of commiting the act as it does when I think of having the act commited to/on me.

goodburbon said:
you'lll notice that I didnt say that I don't rape because I don't want to be raped............I said I wouldn't like to be raped. I said I don't steal because I don't like having stuff stolen from me.......not because I don't want stuff stolen from me.

You should realize that my decision not to steal, rape etc, is not based on the assumption that if I do so it will be done to me. Instead it is based on the fact that I do not want to infringe on others the same way that I do not want to be infringed upon. It makes me just as uncomfortable thinking of commiting the act as it does when I think of having the act commited to/on me.

Sorry man, I'm stupid. It would be easier for me to understand if you answered with a yes or no.

no......but just saying no is not submittable because the message is too short, so I have said no, and made the message long enough to submit.

I see many new potential candidates for my CULT in this thread....

The Cult of the Notorious R.E.D......

BigBrotherPoster.jpg

Join the Cult NOW!

I was gonna respond to you but the burbon man pretty much summed it up.

But I do have to say you are a fawking tool.
My actions in no way have anything to do with the invisible people watching me.

Hell, I dont think I remember all the 10 commandments but, I tell you this,
1 I would do my neighbors wife.
2 I am jealous of my neighbors plasma cutter and bridgeport.
3 Im in the Army, I ^^DO^^ KILL!
4 You are still a tool.

Back