• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Uttermost Off Road

glfredrick said:
Actually, the fact that I'm still hanging around probably means that I'm not one of those "religious" fundamentalists that you are trying to pigeon hole me as. They would run screaming when the first insult or curse word was uttered.
Actually, the fact that you're still trying only says that you're not too quick on the uptake.

God lives in that little crevasse between my nut sack and my thigh.

12GaugeXJ said:
"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."
Samuel L. Jackson?

glfredrick said:
In fact, I'm not very "religious" at all
rofl2.gif
glfredrick said:
-- but I define religion as "man's attempt to please God," and I know that I can't actually please God -- I can worship Him, I can serve Him, I can honor Him, I can even reflect His glory, but unless He desires to have a relationship with me, there is little I can do about it.
Are you gay?

can the bleeding stop now?

Oh, after coming back to my office and finding a jesus kit on my desk I went home, when I stopped to pick up dinner there was a guy with a broken down caravan in the parking lot. :repair: I stopped to help, turned out to be a minister. After determining that it was a computer issue I went inside to get some food, and the couple eating there commented on how christlike I was to help out that poor fellow......

I think he's on to me:shhh:

Jesus died and rose again the third day, but you guys are not going to let this thread die!

For all you guys that don’t believe in God or a god, I was wondering what stops you from killing people, raping women and doing other stuff like that?

Its called ethics, nothing to do with the bible.
Also the man says I cant kill perverts and people that piss me off, and I cant grab a piece of ass unwillingly because of the man

The MAN = THE LAW not an imaginary man.

Also Id feel bad to rape women, not because of anything but personal morals

EDIT:

I believe in what comes around goes around, Karma. So I wouldnt want someone like Glenn or Ecksjay raping me, and im pretty sure they wouldnt want to be raped by me.
Besides that, the LAW says no. (not talking about raping, just "other stuff")

Nate_Bob said:
For all you guys that don’t believe in God or a god, I was wondering what stops you from killing people, raping women and doing other stuff like that?

I don't want to go to jail and get ass rammed by some inmate that hasn't seen a pair of lips between the hips in 20+ years. Thats fawkin why.

Plus, God has nothing to do with that shit, don't some killers become born again while in prison, then God forgives them for taking a life? What the fawk is that all about? I bet the family/friends of the murdered won't forgive like God.

Back