• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Used Teralow 4to1 for a np231

TOTAL DISTORSION

NAXJA Forum User
Selling this for a friend...
Its basically new, it was installed then taken back apart.(Don't ask, he's a crackhead!) So there is some silicone on the mating sufaces. This is 23 spline, and front half only.$600

joshbish said:

Are you kidding?????

low231-23xja.jpg

Looks like the dang front half of a transfer case to me.

:gee:

joshbish said:
I guess you've never been ripped off before :lecture:

Not to knock anyone involved with this thread I think josh is refering to the fact he actually wants to see the Item BEFORE he dishes out 600 plus shipping to a user that has 12 posts(not a bad on you total distortion we were all there once)...Too much online fraud these days and not enough willingness by law enforcement to put several bullets in the offenders heads(ya wanna see online fraud check out PBB they got lots)...Pics are not a unreasonable requests ECKJAY we all know what the damn thing looks like josh wants to see this one...Josh if he doesnt want to deal with pics move on then there will be others for ya...
themud
soapbox off!! :lecture:

i vouch for this thing! i have seen it in person. looks good to me i woould buy it but i don't have enough bling!!!! its a great deal

stoney

it depends on how much it would cost to ship it to northern part of georgia. how much would say that it weighs. i might can figure it out. if you have not sold it yet

Back