• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE Fall Flog 11/7 - 11/9

It makes plenty sense. lol Anyways... I'll finally get to meet all you guys. We're bringing 2 vehicles but we will be in the same tent site... Hell, I'm gunna send you 20 bucks and if that's too much then Merry X-mas SEC! I've already got my camping stuff packed in the Jeep and ready to go.

Sweet ty. That will help us do more in the future.

Alright unfortunate change of plans. I have created alittle problem on my Jeep and it will not be able to make the flog but I would still like to come. Does anyone have an open seat? If I can find a seat I will be there if not I will catch yall at the next get together.

Another $20 sent to ya!

Chad whay do you need? I probably have the parts if not we'll get them from the jy

I have ripped the control arm off the body again and have decided instead of rewelding it for the third time I am going to Long Arm it. I am trying to get the money together to get the long arm set-up. I appreciate all the offers but I just dont see how I will have it together before the flog.

I have ripped the control arm off the body again and have decided instead of rewelding it for the third time I am going to Long Arm it. I am trying to get the money together to get the long arm set-up. I appreciate all the offers but I just dont see how I will have it together before the flog.

Reweld it for the flogg wheel it and then long arm it! :)

Reweld it for the flogg wheel it and then long arm it! :)

I may try that I am going to have to see how much of a PITA it is going to be because it broke the unibody at the mount to. I will keep yall posted that will be next weekends tech time. LOL

Next weekend in Fat Mans Garage," How to reweld a control arm mount for the third time and hopefully make it last a weekend." :repair:

Last edited:
Well, I might make it out there. I wanted to take my jeep outta commission so i could start the coilovers in the front, but i think i'd rather wheel it for one last time before puttin it under the knife again.

I wish I had seen this before I mad my plans for Halloween Weekend. I would rather have been with all the Xj guys but I will be up there the weekend prior. If anyone is there the weekend prior Look for me in my XJ. White 4 door on 38's

You and a whole lot of Samurais will be there.... Zuharrie is that weekend I believe...

I think the Zuks will be there a week earlier. HERE

I will be there for the first test run on my new rig Nov. 6-9. I've been thrashing on the jeep and hadn't noticed this post. My friends and I already reserved a camp site months ago. Hope to see ya there. I have a black '95 2Dr on 35" claws. Kevin

Last edited:
Back