• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

URE Fall Flog 11/7 - 11/9

The wife and I, one XJ, one TJ, two very small K9s, possible a tag along or two (Plus another XJ) will be camping Friday and Saturday. :conceited

The misses,our lil girl (4 yrs) and I always enjoy a good camp out, even more so if it involves URE. Last time we were there for the Zuharrie (samurias) and had a blast !!!

Count us in !!

Bump! We need to go ahead and get the site and get the $$$ for those that are going to camp there.

I have never been down to URE so i don't know a whole lot about the camping and how it is broken up.
Are there going to be individual campsites or a group campsite? How will cost be apportioned?

Thanks.

We are looking at getting a group site. Holds about 30 people from what the FS says. There are other campgrounds besides this one for anyone that wants to stay at them. Basically this is a meet and greet/ beat on our junk type of function. I have never been to a flog but am trying to pull this one off. LOL!

We are looking at getting a group site. Holds about 30 people from what the FS says. There are other campgrounds besides this one for anyone that wants to stay at them. Basically this is a meet and greet/ beat on our junk type of function. I have never been to a flog but am trying to pull this one off. LOL!

BUMP! PM Sent. Hope he will set the price here soon.:paperwork

Ive got a rig lined up, I have notified a couple XJ buddies including my brother.
We plan to be there, and we will camp, but probably get our own site. Most of my friends aren't completely reliable so I wouldn't wanna mislead yall, but plan for atleast 3 XJ's...

Would be cool to plan more meet and greets like this...

I reserved the Group Camp site. It will accomadate up to 50 or us. Feel free to send funds to my paypal: [email protected]

Cant camp that weekend but would like to meet up on Saturday, now to just put in the replacement axle in the XJ this week.

Hey Glen I will be up there Friday. Is there anyway I could pay for the camp that night. It will be just me and my Junk. I just bought an 90 F-250 tow rig.

ill have to put in for leave (military) but im down for going. it will be me and my XJ.

I am planning for this trip....Me and the wife...and one XJ.....

One question....I keep reading from some of the NC guys and on the news that there are current gas shortages.....
Is anyone having any problems finding gas and if so is it limited to certain parts of the state?
This could cause problems for people traveling down......we aren't having any problems up here in VA and prices are back at 3.65, so I guess gas can's are in order to get home...

Maybe 1/3rd of every gas station has gas with half of the pumps with only 1 or 2 grades of fuel. Prices are fluctuating GREATLY. And I don't even live where it's bad(Charlotte and eastern areas).

round 28532 its not bad at all

Back