• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated: @naxja.org email addresses available now.

Dude....mines busted.

onaXJ98 said:
Just tested mine & it's all good. :jester:

Thanks again Glenn!

Good to hear. Thanks for letting me know.

riverfever said:
Dude....mines busted.

PM me the Username and Password you are trying. From reading your posts, it comes as no surprise though. :D

riverfever said:
Dude....mines busted.

Yeah, odd. I show that you were able to log in at 9PM... so be sure to fess up to all of the details when you PM me. :compwork: Anything and everything you did is important.

Glenn said:
PM me the Username and Password you are trying. From reading your posts, it comes as no surprise though. :D

I, for one, will not stand for this pubic ridicule! Who's with me? :viking:

(I sent you the info. Glenn. Thanks for looking into this matter. You are too kind).

riverfever said:
I, for one, will not stand for this pubic ridicule! Who's with me? :viking:

(I sent you the info. Glenn. Thanks for looking into this matter. You are too kind).

Then try sitting down if it is more comfortable. :D

Mom always said I was special and I believed her. :viking:

riverfever said:
Mom always said I was special and I believed her. :viking:

That might be your issue. Did mom have you in a plain whit play room with padding? Maybe some injections to help "cure" you? lol

IcedXJ said:
That might be your issue. Did mom have you in a plain whit play room with padding? Maybe some injections to help "cure" you? lol

You just described my time out room.

OK tards...I just hit the g spot.....with my new g mail.

IcedXJ said:
that must be a first

Look out now...you're gonna put Andy Rooney outta business.

Back