• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Updated: @naxja.org email addresses available now.

Re: New: @naxja.org email addresses coming soon.

Glenn said:
Nobody will sign you up. But abuse will not be tolerated. Glad you thought to jump right to the negative aspect of a new service, rather than embracing it as a positive option for upstanding members of our club. Reminds me of the religious threads for some reason... starts with hypo....
my apologies! how dare I point out a possible disadvantage of your exciting new service! :rolleyes:

as stated, just my opinion. i assume the BOD disagrees, and I can live with that.
:kissyou:

Mark Hinkley said:
WOW,

With this and a NAXJA sticker my E-life will be complete!

:rolleyes:

Don't you have a goat to rope?

Great Idea! I'm in! Nice feature for BOD, and Chapter Officers!

Mark Hinkley said:
Gee don't prove my point that quickly!

Relax, beatch!

I am relaxed. I just responded that way because I know you understand "direct" talk better. :D

See the Members forum for details. First batch is available right now. Be sure to read the sticky in the email subforum. :)

Oooooh, click fast, click fast!!!
Hurry up, or someone else is gonna bump you out!
Ten at a time don't last long!!!

Granted, it's not a sticker, but it sure is a sweet benefit!!!

In on beatch 2

I just tried on my new NAXJA email address and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

riverfever said:
I just tried on my new NAXJA email address and it feels gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot.

Right on guys!

Looks like 3 more are available tonight.

Glenn said:
Right on guys!

Looks like 3 more are available tonight.

Clean out your mailbox Glenn.

IcedXJ said:
I am down

True. Check back as often as you can over the next several days. You may get lucky.... they are in high demand.

Back