• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Unemployment = Extreme Boredom = Extreme Dustpan

Ya, you should build stuff and sell it!

You da man! :thumbup:

You are the man Stump! We need to talk about your cupholders...

The speed holes are WAY more important than actually holding dirt. :D

Honestly, at 14 inches wide, 12 inches deep. The 1/2" sides before the cut-outs will probably be ok. I may have to get the pile in two trips, but I usually have to do it several times anyway. Besides, I have to leave room for improvement since I have nothing to do tomorrow....

:D

Thanks for the compliments guys.

~ James

Excellent job! :thumbup::thumbup:

If you are really bored, I'll bring my rig down and you can rebuild the floors extra fancy for me.

The speed holes are WAY more important than actually holding dirt. :D

Honestly, at 14 inches wide, 12 inches deep. The 1/2" sides before the cut-outs will probably be ok. I may have to get the pile in two trips, but I usually have to do it several times anyway. Besides, I have to leave room for improvement since I have nothing to do tomorrow....

Thanks for the compliments guys.

~ James

Nice work, and an even better name!

Excellent job! :thumbup::thumbup:

If you are really bored, I'll bring my rig down and you can rebuild the floors extra fancy for me.

That is kewl....I'm still amazed you haven't found work yet. You've got skills. I think you just haven't talk to the right person yet. And...if you're that bored....I've got a project or two we could discuss....:eyes::cheers:

WE want to see a broom or this project sucks! :D

Can it be ordered with the NAXJA logo in it? :D

That is kewl....I'm still amazed you haven't found work yet. You've got skills. I think you just haven't talk to the right person yet. And...if you're that bored....I've got a project or two we could discuss....:eyes::cheers:

I'm betting it has more ot do with not getting offered enough to put up with other peoples shit or that he just has not found something he wants to step into jsut yet. GL on the J.O.B. and loving the little projects!

LOL....

Andy, I need to make a 'project' of coming to your place to get rid of that hunk of steel you having laying around.

Thanks guys!

Can you bring your welder and grinder?:D

I can bring the flux core welder, but the mig is too heavy... grinder is no problem. :)

what you got going on that needs the above?

~James

Great job, it looks way better than the ones we always seen to get here at work that are too warped to be of much use for anything small.

You're the second person to suggest that... I dont have anything lined up for tomorrow yet...

For some odd reason the phrase "Hey Ferb, I know what we're going today!" just came to mind:D

Make a few dozen of these, become a vendor, and poof, you're employed!

Wait wait how do you empty the dustpan, I mean that ridge handle means you have to tilt the thing or something else involving effort. There should be some sort of lever that open a trap door or a little slider that pushes the debris back off the dustpan.

Also why is your name not on this thing somewhere. Your neighbor is going to sneak in and take it and claim it as his own. You need branding, and flames or a naked chic silhouette....

Back