• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Underground Jeeps Snow Run January 12, 2014

actual snow on a snow run means we show up, go nowhere for awhile, then go eat and drink somewhere with little to no class.

I don't know what you're talking about here, last time we had a snow run it meant everyone else ******d out and I got impatient, went wheeling the day before during a travel ban, and blew up my transfer case because I had billyjp2 oil in it instead of amsoil.

New England Patriots, who will be competing on Saturday night this week instead of Sunday.

I think I should be able to get out of work.

Ross David likes this because he won't have an excuse and should be able to go!!!

You have a winch dammit, drive teh jeep out, winch the trailer out, put the jeep on the trailer!

My tires still have air in them by some miracle so I am still in, assuming it doesn't break in half overnight.

Ill be winching cars out from the mud in our backyard all night :doh: we managed to park 60 cars but I got the feeling at least 15-20 aren't gunna make it out.

You have a winch dammit, drive teh jeep out, winch the trailer out, put the jeep on the trailer!

My tires still have air in them by some miracle so I am still in, assuming it doesn't break in half overnight.

we'll be at the trail around 10 if you just want to meet us there ken.

That was my plan, see you there. If I get there late, I'll follow the tracks.

Well that was a fun run, I have missed beating on my POS for way too long.

Back