• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TWRA closing Aetna, help us stop it!

Team Willys

www.rocksolidfab.com
Some of you may have heard the rumor that TWRA was planning on shutting down the property to OHV usage and only allowing hunters to use the property. Well, its not a rumor after all. I am on the WeRock lease, and they were sent an email from TWRA informing them of the closure. The WeRock staff will be hosting a free ride on the lease property & they will have petitions for everyone to sign. I will be attending along with several other friends and I would like you to join us as well if you can. I will post up a meeting location soon for those who don't know how to get to the lease, that way you can follow me there.

If you have any questions, my phone number is 423- six one nine -4085. Feel free to give me a shout.

Who is TWRA?

Signed, and I'll be there.

after i signed it the enviromental defense fund came up to have me sign a petition to congradulate obama for killing the pipeline yuk they might as well said killing the economy and jobs:patriot::patriot:

Signed, and I'll be there.

Need to get Chris to come ride with us. I plan on being there with ol Betsy.

Please let us know the meeting place and what time. I'm sure I can find the lease side entrance but may just follow someone. Also, is there room to park truck and trailers?

Also, how can they tell the lease side they have to shut down. If they own the land can't they do what they want with it?:confused:

I'll be meeting at the cracker barrel on exit 174 at 8:30 am eastern time. We'll grab some breakfast & then head over to the lease property. There should be plenty of room to park as long as we get there at a decent time. The lease property is simply an access point to the majority of the property. There is very limited riding that is actually on the lease.

Is there still tagged vehicle access through the sub division?

Is there still tagged vehicle access through the sub division?

I was up there a few months ago and we went in through the sub division. There is no parking there at all and they have paved a good bit of the road. You just have to follow the road until it turns into the dirt road again.

If you are riding this Sat, why not just come go in on the lease side.

As for the Cracker Barrell, is this the one right near the subdivision, next to the waffle house and hotels?

You sorta have to go through the lease side on your way in to sign the petition... That's sorta the point in this ride :dunno:

I'm different Dan. I have to be. It was more of a general question.

Sighned... Wish my life was more stable right now so that I could come. I have always wanted to wheel around Chat-Vegas! Not to mention the Ghost needs some attention.....

You and me both! This living out in AL with out a jeep is killing me. I ve been to Morris Mountain 3 times while here and without the jeeps.. sucks!

Post up if you are meeting me at the Cracker Barrel, I need to know so I dont run off & leave someone.

Back