• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Two `88 2-door XJs (project!)

NN4S

XJ Afficianado #789
NAXJA Memorial Lifetime Member
I'm looking to sell this project to someone who will do something with it; no time since starting the job with the new company to work on it. Check out the pictures & read more about it at

http://home.mchsi.com/~nn4s/Jeep.html

to save space on the board. I've got $1500 in them, but will take $1000 from whoever shows up first with the cash & ability to haul them off. I'm located NW of Huntsville AL and pretty easy to find from I-65; will give directions to interested parties. My contact info is available on the web page or use the board's email to contact me; PMs may do the job but I haven't had much of a chance to get here & check them lately. Thanks for looking; maybe these XJs and their assorted parts are just what you need to cure that spring fever you've been experiencing! :repair:

Thanks to everyone for the replies about the XJs; glad to see the amount of interest in them! I've had lots of replies via email and even a PM asking about them. I'm posting this clarification because of these emails & PM.

I only want to sell them TOGETHER as a package; I don't want to separate them. The reason for this is to make sure that whoever buys them has all of the parts needed to fix the solid one; I don't want the buyer to end up hunting in a junkyard for parts to get it back on the road when they are already available in the package deal. Once you've got the good one going you can sell off or part out what's left (remember, BOTH of them have titles!) to recoup some of your costs.

Back