• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube buy anyone?

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
anybody need tube?

i called mormon keystone, min order of 250$, 17$ fixed fee, etc.

1.5" .120 DOM 2.35$ /ft

2" .250 DOM 6.35$ /ft

i am thinking about grabbing some more 1.5" .120 wall for tube fenders and more cage work, and some 2" .250 wall for lower links.

otherwise ill just grab 8 ft at ruffstuff, i just dont wanna spend another 500$ on tube to get the good prices...

Wow thats a good price on the 1.5" If i needed some I would be down, but I have a nice stash sitting around at home.

You gonna build me something jon?

crappy welds, crappy bends, half assed fab all around, sure if i actually had some free time

There would probably be some interest in 1.5" from the Reno guys...and since you are in Sac John, that would make it easier than the last group buy attempt. I probably need around 100'.

i can hold some tube at my place or i can see if these guys will deliver. 2.35 is the cheapest I've ever seen.

ill see what delivery cost will be to my place and to your place billy. I cant possibly pickup all this tube with my Xj.

so i guess ill need tube + tax+ delivery fee (for anyone that needs delivery)

There would probably be some interest in 1.5" from the Reno guys...and since you are in Sac John, that would make it easier than the last group buy attempt. I probably need around 100'.

I am also going to need some. :eyes:

once everyone chimes in , and i can put together a final quoted price, ill get final quotes on pricing/delivery to my place, billys place, ill price out reno delivery for the hell of it, and tax, and they have like a 15$ fee or something per order.

these are estimated post tax and post dividing up the one time fee(20$/6,the more people we add this approaches 0$) , no delivery is included , which will add more $$$ to your price.

mike
20 ft
51.23$

vets:
100ft
259.5$

billy:
100ft?
259.5$

allen:
60ft
157$

me:
80ft
208.3$

jose:
60ft
153.7$

I thought sticks were 20ft each.
I'll take 40ft total.

Shall we PayPal you Jon so we can do one big order? If so on us all you paypal addy and let's do this.

once everyone chimes in , and i can put together a final quoted price, ill get final quotes on pricing/delivery to my place, billys place, ill price out reno delivery for the hell of it, and tax, and they have like a 15$ fee or something per order.

these are estimated post tax and post dividing up the one time fee(20$/6,the more people we add this approaches 0$) , no delivery is included , which will add more $$$ to your price.

billy:
100ft?

Are these 20 footers Jon? 100 feet of 1.50", .120 wall DOM sounds good to me.
Thanks a bunch Jon!
Billy

Last edited:
Do I need to buy a full stick of tube for this to work? If not, Id go for roughly 5ft of 1.5" .25"

My tube is Spanish, It is in peso's B*tch! :clap:

haha yah i messed up, you are both at 157$ at these prices. the thing is, is this buy is much bigger than what i originally planned on, so I'm going to try to get the prices down from 2.35 once everyone confirms on their actual quantity. these prices are ball parked for current price estimates. Right now, we are over 1000$ in tube, so I'm hoping that gives us some leverage to possibly get the price down to 2.15$ a foot... of course the delivery thing could blow it out of whack, they quoted me on will call pick up, i have no way to pick up this much tube, so i will have to have it delivered to my place.

if we get it down to 2.15$ a foot, jose/allens prices will be closer to 143$ each.

haha yah i messed up, you are both at 157$ at these prices. the thing is, is this buy is much bigger than what i originally planned on, so I'm going to try to get the prices down from 2.35 once everyone confirms on their actual quantity. these prices are ball parked for current price estimates. Right now, we are over 1000$ in tube, so I'm hoping that gives us some leverage to possibly get the price down to 2.15$ a foot... of course the delivery thing could blow it out of whack, they quoted me on will call pick up, i have no way to pick up this much tube, so i will have to have it delivered to my place.

if we get it down to 2.15$ a foot, jose/allens prices will be closer to 143$ each.

Is that with you driving it to my house and and building the cage?

Back