• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

TSF July 11th

seriously, my camping trip is set in stone and already paid for.. so... if you want/can im totally game to wheel then, there will already be 3 jeeps.. yours would be a 4th.. two trips in one month is kinda pushin it for me tho...

Well the reason for the 11th trip is for my daughter and with her being in allstar softball it is about the only day she is going to have this summer. On the other hand I might try to make it up there myself while you are camping though.

I think the wife, daughter and I will be heading up to TSF this weekend, but could probably make it up the following weekend, as well. Actually, this weekend may be a no-go since there's a high likelyhood that I've got strep throat - I'll find out today. Been out of work almost all week.

Well sorry to hear about the strep throat but hope you make it next weekend.

Where you going for the bass? Happy bday I know it's not today but this way can't say I didn't say anything lol.

By all mean tag along. Be good to have you along for the trip.

Were goin out to the John Day river. We just fish off the docks and bank at Lepage park. Last time I was there i pulled a 4.5 lbs, 15'' long smallmouth outta there.

just a warning, this weekend they will have Can-opener closed.. looks like they plan to add a filter and cement in some boulders up top, with a winch post..

dont know what they plan to get done this weekend tho..

Can Opener is just a place I go to watch the bigger rigs play for now. It wasn't very eventful last weekend, though - every truck that we watched attempt it made it on the first try. Too much traction in the dry weather.
Leonard thinks my new steering setup, track bar, and alignment should be done by this afternoon - I should be able to play with you guys.

Can Opener is just a place I go to watch the bigger rigs play for now. It wasn't very eventful last weekend, though - every truck that we watched attempt it made it on the first try. Too much traction in the dry weather.
Leonard thinks my new steering setup, track bar, and alignment should be done by this afternoon - I should be able to play with you guys.
sweet was hoping you would make it. If it is dry enough I want to try waterfall. Not to sure if I can get up it on 235 75 15 open open but what the hell have to give it a shot. I'm going to want to find a few spots where I can let my daughter play around a little as well.
So lets have it 830-9 rogers tomorrow how many are going to be there? I know not a lot but still can be a good day.

Back